Connected People, Connected Communities
We are a non-profit organization that supports children, youth, and families in our community through counselling, education, outreach, and advocacy.
We offer many types of counselling programs to children, youth, and their families based on their needs.
Early Years Parent Support Program
Prevention and early intervention services to parents and parents-to-be to increase a family’s knowledge and skills.
Child and Youth Victim Support
Support to children and youth who are victims or witnesses of a crime.
Assisting the Community with Transitioning Students supports grade 5-7 students with the successful transition from elementary school to high school.
Check out our library of interactive, educational, and resource videos.
How you can support Cameray
Cameray Child & Family Services is a registered charity and non-profit agency that relies on both government funding and private donations to operate.
Donations are used to help our agency provide better quality service through staff hours, staff training, counselling and group supplies, and so much more.
What’s New at Cameray
- Parent Support Program June Group CalendarCLICK HERE to view the Parent Support Program June Group Calendar. If you are interested in signing up for…
- SEXUAL HEALTH, DEVELOPMENT, AND CONCERNS IN CHILDREN: BUILDING YOUR TOOLBOXFRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2023 This fast-paced one-day workshop features experts in the field of sexual health and supporting children…
- Parent Support Program May Group CalendarCLICK HERE to view the Parent Support Program May Group Calendar. If you are interested in signing up for…
- Casual Childminding Worker ContractChildminding Worker Contract Contract positions to provide childminding in Burnaby and/or New Westminster for parenting groups for 2-3 hours…
- WE’RE MOVING!We are excited to welcome all of you to our bright new space! Our Administration Office, Early Years Parenting…
- Parent Support Program September Group CalendarCLICK HERE to view the Parent Support Program September Group Calendar. If you are interested in signing up for…
Check out our Blog for more news >