We offer many types of counselling programs to children, youth, and their families based on their needs.
Prevention and early intervention services to parents and parents-to-be to increase a family’s knowledge and skills.
Support to children and youth who are victims or witnesses of a crime.
Assisting the Community with Transitioning Students supports grade 5-7 students with the successful transition from elementary school to high school.
Check out our library of interactive, educational, and resource videos.
How you can support Cameray
Cameray Child & Family Services is a registered charity and non-profit agency that relies on both government funding and private donations to operate.
Donations are used to help our agency provide better quality service through staff hours, staff training, counselling and group supplies, and so much more.
What’s New at Cameray
- Parent Support Program October Group CalendarCLICK HERE to view the Parent Support Program October Group Calendar. If you are interested in signing up for … Read more
- Parent Support Program September Group CalendarCLICK HERE to view the Parent Support Program September Group Calendar. If you are interested in signing up for … Read more
- Non-Clinical Student Practicum Opportunities (FULL for 2023)All non-clinical practicum placements are full for Fall 2023. All these opportunities are great, but due to the current … Read more
- Clinical Practicum Opportunities – FULL For September 2023Clinical practicum placements are FULL for September 2023.
- Infant/Toddler Meet-UpA drop-in for parents and caregivers with babies and toddlers up to 36 months on August 10th and August … Read more
- CONVERSATIONS COUNTFREE Parent education workshop on Friday, August 18th, 2023 from 10:00am to 12:00pm at Cameray – Rosser Office – … Read more